SENIORS 60+ RECEIVE $0.03/L DISCOUNT
SENIOR HEATING OIL CUSTOMERS RECEIVE $0.03/L DISCOUNT!
McDougall Energy, your local Esso reseller, has been providing home heating customers with top quality products and local customer service since 1949. This translates into a high level of expertise in providing safe, reliable service to our home heat customers!
Switch to McDougall today and benefit from:
- No cost to switch over
- No hidden fees or delivery charges
- 24/7 to online myAccount customer portal
- Optional automatic delivery, backed by our *No Run Out Program
- Easy and flexible payment options, including Easy Payment Budget Plan *(O.A.C.)
- Optional e-Statements
Terms and Conditions
Subject to the additional conditions set out in section 3 and provided the eligibility requirements in section 2 are met, customers of McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) will be eligible to receive a discount of three cents ($.03) per litre for the duration of the term of the Supply Agreement (as defined below), including renewals or extensions.
To qualify for the Offer, customers must:
- Be 60 years of age or over;
- Reside at a residential property within Southern or Northern Ontario (the “Premises”) with a minimum estimated annual heating oil usage of 1,500 litres, as determined by McDougall Energy in its sole discretion;
- Be enrolled in a heating oil supply agreement with McDougall Energy for the Premises (the “Supply Agreement”); and
- Geographic Region
- This Offer is limited to eligible customers residing in Southern Ontario or Northern Ontario:
- Southern Ontario includes Owen Sound as well as the Central, Eastern and Western areas of the Greater Toronto Area. Servicing specific areas within the outlined regions are subject to the discretion of McDougall Energy.
- Northern Ontario includes Sault Ste. Marie, Northshore, Manitoulin Island, North Bay and Sudbury.
- Additional Conditions
The following additional conditions apply to this Offer:
- Offer availability is limited to customers of McDougall Energy who satisfy the eligibility requirements outlined in section 2.
- Eligible customers are responsible for providing supporting documentation to McDougall Energy in satisfaction of the eligibility requirements outlined in section 2 including, without limitation, proof of age.
- Unless eligible customers provide supporting documentation as outlined in 3(b) of these terms and conditions, McDougall Energy is not obligated to apply the Offer to eligible customers.
- Customers residing in Southern Ontario who exceed 80 kilolitres (80,000 litres) of heating oil per year are not eligible for this Offer.
- Customers residing in Northern Ontario who exceed 40 kilolitres (40,000 litres) of heating oil per year are not eligible for this Offer.
- Eligible customers are not entitled to a change, upgrade or substitution of the Offer.
- McDougall Energy may change the Offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time without providing notice. The posting of the current and any amended Terms and Conditions at www.mcdougallenergy.com shall be deemed sufficient notice to customers.
- In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the content of any document, brochure or promotional material advertising the Offer, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. Customers can access the current Terms and Conditions by visiting www.mcdougallenergy.com or by request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
McDougall Energy reserves the right to suspend, disqualify, limit or revoke the Offer to any person or customer who is found or believed to be manipulating or otherwise abusing the process, fairness, integrity or operation of the Offer. The decision to exercise this right shall be at the sole discretion of McDougall Energy.