Free Tank Rental for the First Year
Free Propane Tank Rental
For the first year with McDougall Energy.
Save on the propane tank rental fee for the first year as a McDougall Energy customer!
McDougall Energy, your local Esso reseller, has been providing home heating customers with top quality products and local customer service since 1949. This translates into a high level of expertise in providing safe, reliable service to our home heat customers!
Switch to McDougall today and benefit from:
- No cost to switch over
- No hidden fees or delivery charges
- 24/7 to online myAccount customer portal
- Optional automatic delivery, backed by our *No Run Out Program
- Easy and flexible payment options, including Easy Payment Budget Plan *(O.A.C.)
- Optional e-Statements
Terms and Conditions
Subject to the additional conditions set out in section 3 and provided the eligibility requirements in section 2 are met, customers of McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) will be eligible to receive free McDougall Energy propane tank(s) for the first contract year of the term of the Propane Agreement (as defined below). No rental fees will be charged for the use of McDougall Energy’s propane tank during the first calendar year of the term of the Propane Agreement as long as customers meet the eligibility requirements set forth in section 2 below (collectively referred to as the “Offer”).
To qualify for the Offer, customers must:
- Reside at a residential property within eligible regions of Ontario as described under section 3 (the “Premises”); and
- Be enrolled in a propane supply agreement with McDougall Energy for a minimum five (5) year term at the Premises (the “Propane Agreement”).
- Consume at the Premises a minimum volume of 1,500 litres of propane annually.
- Geographic Region
- This Offer is not available across all regions of Ontario and is limited to eligible customers residing in certain regions of Ontario:
- Areas included are; Owen Sound, Central and Eastern areas of the Greater Toronto Area, and Northern Ontario communities including, North Bay, and Sudbury
- Areas excluded include Western Ontario and Niagara regions
- McDougall Energy reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, expand or restrict the eligible regions of Ontario under section 3(a).
- Customer inquiries regarding the eligible regions of Ontario shall be directed to email@example.com.
- Additional Conditions
The following additional conditions apply to this Offer:
- Offer availability is limited to customers of McDougall Energy who satisfy the eligibility requirements outlined in section 2.
- Eligible customers are responsible for providing supporting documentation to McDougall Energy in satisfaction of the eligibility requirements outlined in section 2 including, without limitation, proof of age.
- Unless eligible customers provide supporting documentation as outlined 2 of these terms and conditions, McDougall Energy is not obligated to apply the Offer to eligible customers.
- The Offer is limited to the first contract year of the term of the Propane Agreement. At the conclusion of the first contract year, rental fees will be charged to the Customer for the remainder of the term of the Propane Agreement, including any extensions or renewals.
- Subject to any provisions to the contrary in the Propane Agreement, title to the propane tank shall remain at all times with McDougall Energy.
- McDougall Energy shall be entitled to remove the propane tank from the location of the Premises at its sole discretion.
- In the event that the propane tank is stolen, destroyed, damaged beyond repair or otherwise deemed unusable, Customers shall be responsible to pay McDougall Energy the full replacement cost of the same or similar equipment.
- In the event of termination or expiration of the Propane Agreement, customers enrolled with the Offer shall permit McDougall Energy to collect the propane tank from the Premises.
- Eligible customers are not entitled to a change, upgrade, combine or substitute the Offer.
- McDougall Energy may change the Offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time without providing notice. The posting of the current and any amended Terms and Conditions atmcdougallenergy.com shall be deemed sufficient notice to customers.
- In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the content of any document, brochure or promotional material advertising the Offer, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. Customers can access the current Terms and Conditions by visiting mcdougallenergy.com or by request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- McDougall Energy reserves the right to suspend, disqualify, limit or revoke the Offer to any person or customer who is found or believed to be manipulating or otherwise abusing the process, fairness, integrity or operation of the Offer. The decision to exercise this right shall be at the sole discretion of McDougall Energy.