McDougall Energy has a responsibility not only to our business partners and customers but also to our community members at large.
We are committed to honouring our four pillars of strategic development:
McDougall Energy’s continued success is linked to the earned trust communities place in us.
Health & Safety
McDougall Energy is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all of its employees, and contractors.
We believe in sustainable development and practice responsible utilization of current energy sources.
McDougall Energy is committed to the environment, implementing best practices for sustainable development along with the responsible transportation and deployment of energy sources.
Environmental impact is evaluated and considered in everything we do. McDougall Energy proudly demonstrates our commitment to the environment through:
- Effective project planning and implementation for the reduction of emissions, waste, and energy throughout our operations.
- Exploring best practices through networking with peer associations.
- Implementing environmentally friendly products and services for our Home, Business, and Auto markets.
We are committed to offering service excellence to all customers including those with disabilities.
- McDougall Energy Celebrates 12th Year Among Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- McDougall Energy Awarded for Community Investment in Sault Ste. Marie
- McDougall Energy Awarded Company of the Year by Northern Ontario Business
- McDougall Energy Spreads Holiday Cheer, Donating $50,000 to Local Charities across Ontario
- McDougall Energy Donates $10,000 to Christmas Cheer